Do you have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed?
During the installation, WordTalk will detect if this is currently on your machine and if it not it will direct you to a website where you can download it.
Or, you may wish to download the .NET Framework package from this site.
Step 1 of 2: Install WordTalk
- Click on the setup file that you downloaded (wordtalk.msi);
- Follow the on-screen instructions;
- Click the finish button and it's complete.
Step 2 of 2: Add WordTalk to the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Click on the Start button in the bottom left of the screen;
- Click on 'All Apps' (or 'All Programs');
- Click on the WordTalk icon;
- Choose Add WordTalk Toolbar to Word and click the Continue button;
- Click the Finish button to confirm and finish;
Still can't see WordTalk in Microsoft Word? Please refer to the Support page.